Special thanks to SARISH for nominating me for THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD. It is a great compliment to be nominated, by a fellow blogger.
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
• Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
1) I live in Florida.
2) I’m an indie filmmaker.
3) I relocated from New York.
QUESTIONS from Sarish for me:
1) Who had the biggest impact on you while you were growing up?
One of my Junior High School teachers.
2) What one day of your life would you put on infinite repeat?
A day spent with my soul mate.
3) What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
A response to the prompt SPARKLE.
4) Name one place you’ve never been but would like to vacation.
5) What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard?
A conversation I overheard in a restaurant by two other patrons.
My nominations for THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
1) The Ceaseless Reader
2) Shreya Jindal
3) Megha’s World
4) Isha Garg
6) Life After Fifty
11) Covert Novelist
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES:
1) Do you have any animals?
2) Do you prefer a vacation spent at a lake, or at the beach?
3) Where would you like to live?
4) Who is your favorite recording artist?
5) Do you like soda?
May not be my best, but it is my favorite post (on my blog):
SPARKLE Dec. 1, 2017